skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Smileeeeeeey!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
& then it started ,
there goes the story again .
Always & always ..
Assumption.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
我是Shihuazxc! {♥}
View my complete profile
Tagboard
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(47)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
▼
September
(9)
Everything is over .I will start afresh , :DIt's t...
All I hope is to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep !All the while w...
Physically pain , is the only thing that could mak...
The more I read about the past , the more I miss i...
Maybe, I should just fuck off !
Alone , is the only word I think of now .I'm smili...
I don't know who/where to turn to , so I came here...
& then it started ,there goes the story again .Alw...
Why such feeling, at this time ?The wrong feeling ...
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(2)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment