Friday, September 10, 2010

All I hope is to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep !
All the while when i'm awake , all I do is think .

How sad ~ But that's love . :')
So being a flirt is better , because tiongxim first to die .

What's love ? Haha , it's nothing . (:
It hurts you so badly , but nothing you gain . Aww , how sad .
It makes you believe all those fucking promise & words .
But it all turns out to become lies !
Remember ,
How you said you will not leave ? You did :')
How you said you will never repeat the mistake again ? You did :')
How you said to be there for me ? You never :')
Yeahh , that's love .
Don't every rely/depend too much on someone ,
because when they left , you lose half your world already .

In love , is either you get played or you play .
Now , I will choose to play .
So don't ever fucking be with me , unless you want to get played by me . :')
The first lie in love , to love you forever . Only a dumb person will believe .
Never ever leaving you , that's a fucking lie .
Being together , yes , everything is true .
After breaking , woah , it's all lies .

--



Gabriel , thanks a lot this few days .
After knowing , you've been texting & texting me .
& thanks for understanding , (: especially yesterday .
Thanks for coming down to accompany me @ 2 plus till 8 plus in the moring .
& you've to work today .
Thanks for listening to all my nonsense .
& I'm sorry , you waste quite a lot of money yesterday x.x
Because you drink too fast . HAHAHA !
But I guess , I know why eh .
& don't smoke too much uh . (: not good for health .
Last long with your girlfr (:
I heard about that incident already , since it's over , dont broad too much about it . :')
Once again , thanks ! (: & after receving that text , im touched :)
I know , whatever you told me just now , it's all for my own good .
But it's okay . I know my limits . :')
Next time , it's my treat already uh . & it's tonight :D
I know the reason why you wanna drink tonight , I saw your fb post .
But know your limits eh , I dont want to send a fat boy home . HAHAHAH!
Seeya tonight. :')
Love you , brother ! :D


--

Here comes goodbye ,
Here comes the last time ,
Here comes the start of every sleepless nights ,
Here comes the pain ,
Here comes goodbye .

Everything is over , shihua ! Wakeup , everything is fucking over !
No point thinking so much , just move on .
Because nothing helps the situation now .
It's all fucking over , it's all useless .
Don't ever believe in love , because there's nothing such as love in this world .
Go ahead & play , it's nothing . :')
Love , is something which makes you hurt like fuck .
Love ? Whatthefuck is that ?
Haha , it's something to play with . :D
Let's move on & play the game ! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment