Thursday, September 9, 2010

Maybe, I should just fuck off !

That feeling , came back once again .
ONCE AGAIN .
It's easy to say , but hard to do . :')
When one go up high , & fall down too deeply . AGAIN ,
When you don't see it , it doesn't mean I won't .
It's what you think & not what you know .
It hurts so badly , :')
You think I dont want ? I tried , but I cant .
If I really can , last time , for the 4 months , I can do it already , sighhh .
Love is too much of a word , to understand .



Thanks people ! Not in order o.o

Alkin , Haha , thanks uh . For two times , you were there .
Though I still got a lecture from you . But I know you meant well .
Yes , maybe I was stupid , to you know , uhhuh .
But , thanks a lot uh . Im sorry , I couldn't promise you .

Lesbo , thanks for cheering me up with your riddles x.x
I understand , you ain't feeling happy yourself .
But cheerup , I once told you before , she isn't worth .
Don't be like him , whose now suffering so much cause of her .
Don't say stuff to hurt yourself , I know you learn it from me , :$
But it doesn't make you feel any better .
I admit , yesterday I say too much of yeah blah blah , but I'm gna be alright soon I hope x.x

Cherie , thanks for these few days ah .
Out of so many I dedicated , I guess you're the only one seeing ;x HAHA .
Be honour , seriously , thanks a lot :')
I don't know what to type already x.x
Don't think too much also hor ! Last long with him ~

Pekling , OWNSYOU ! :D
Thanks for accompanying me yesterday & crap with me . (L)
& all the advice that you gave , xiexie :D
& chatting with me till late midnight , appreciate ! :')

Plurkers ,
Thanks a lot too ! Thanks for all the advice .


Yongteck ,
Maybe , like what you say , you yuan wu fen .
Maybe we really isn't suitable for each other .
This 9 months , I will always remember it . (:
Thanks for the memories !
Even if things changes , nothing can help anymore .
In future , nobody can predict anything .
So even if your heart changes , I got nothing to say too .
Thanks for all this while , being there for me .
& tolerating all my nonsense & attitude .
And always giving in so often , (:
You've been a great boyfr & friend for the past 9 months , xiexie ni .
Though I don't know , what will change after this , it's all so unpredictable .
& I've seen the fierce side of you yesterday x.x
HAHA , ;x
& seriously , I'm happy that you came back & look for me ytd , though you're pissed .
But sorry , to be like this yesterday . & cry in front of you , sorry .
No point forcing you also .
I will miss talking on the phone with you & going out together .
Maybe , that day , when I say there's no more next time , it actually happen .
How true ~
I'm sorry , to make you like that yesterday .
But you promised , never to hurt yourself already . :')
I wish you all the best in everything :D Especially your Nlevels! (:
Takecare . :')
Goodbye , love .

No comments:

Post a Comment