Alone , is the only word I think of now .
I'm smiling to everyone just now , but inside , I'm dying .
Nobody knows , how I actually felt .
& I told myself , never ever drop down ONE .
I'm glad , I didn't .
& again , it's the same . Nobody to turn to , NOBODY .
What has happen ? I don't know .
I don't know a single fucking thing !
Promise ~
It's a FUCKING BIG LIE !
You gain nothing from it .
You gain hurt believing it .
That's promise .
I will remember it forever , PROMISE .
So what if i break down ?
Who cares ?
& then , it came to alone again .
Let's just keep everything inside , & suffer alone .
That's the world now .
So what if im typing out all this now ?!
It doesn't even help a FUCKING bit .
FUCKALLTHESESHIT! -'-
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment