Physically pain , is the only thing that could make you feel better .
Anything that has the word forever in it , is a lie .
Maybe , I believe too much .
No matter how normal you said it can be , you should know , it ain't the same .
Things ain't the same anymore .
Now I wonder , if what P say was true .
Perhaps ba ,
I wonder , were you saying things I want to hear , or was it the true ?
I'm confuse . I can't help thinking .
Each night , I think about it .
& each night , I cried . Woots , & that's something shihua won't believe she will do .
I got another lecture again today , I never blame them .
I know , they meant well . But it's useless already .
Things has happen already , nothing helps anymore .
Everyday , I'm feeling so fucking unhappy .
Everyday , things are always on my mind .
I'm fucking thinking so much , oh well ~
How I wish , there is something in this world ,
That could make me sleep & never wake up .
Only by sleeping , will make everything away .
But every night , I can't fucking sleep !
I think & think , tears drop & drop .
Maybe , love isn't the thing for me .
I ain't someone who know what's love .
I should fucking step away from it , it causes too much pain .
& I can't stand it .
I tried all ways to make myself not think , nothing helps ~
It still cause pain , but at least , it can make you feel better . (Y)
Hmm , thanks people for texting , i'm alright .
If only , things didn't change .
But no point holding on , I know .
You know the difference between promises and memories?
We break promises , memories break us .
Typing so much on , the pain will still be there .
Maybe the only thing is , physical pain .
You taught me how to love ,
You taught me how to laugh ,
You taught me how to be tough ,
You taught me how to cry ,
But when you left , you didnt teach me how to say goodbye .
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment