This post , shall not be that emo already .
Good memories , bad memories , everything still stays the same .
Live with it , keep the good , & erase the bad .
That's what I'm trying to do :D
Human all make mistakes , but learn from it , change for the better .
Even if , thinking back , it do hurts , we're still left with no choice .
I'm very bored , so I decided to come & post .
TNGz!
We used to be together for months , but things didn't work out .
But this time round , it just feels so different .
No matter how foolish you think I am , I don't care .
I just hope , this keeps going .
Thanks for tolerating all my nonsense , uhhuh . Those nanananan , whatever :/
Just , don't think too much .
After the chat yesterday , I just feels better .
& IM NOW WAITING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP! :@
I ain't those who know how to express myself well, or how to talk until damn well.
I only know how talk nonsense , crap a lot .
Kay , i shall continue waiting for you to wake up .
No matter how much I joke , I still do uh . :D
Friend , I guess it's better we stay like this , am sorry to treat you with all those cold replies .
But , let's just stay this way . I don't wanna have much contact with you .
I know , you will be seeing this . I hope you stay happy like how you used to .
Anything happen , you still can find me , alright ?
If that's it , don't contact me that much . Thankyou . All the best !
Don't give up on your studies , think about your future .
I know , all this hurts . I've feel it before , but am sorry .
Maybe am a bitch , but I will be more than a bitch , if i don't say it out .
Thanks for being there last time , thanks for everything . Goodbye , friend .
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment