If only , letting go is so easy . How nice would things be ?
Everyday , I said I wanna move on , I can do it , but I failed to do so . I tried doing all kinds of rubbish , but none actually helps . I said , I'm moving on , but I didn't . I said , I won't be so unahppy already , but am still unhappy . Why am I always thinking all this ? When I fucking know it's all impossible already . I decided everything , but why can't I just follow the plan ! Maybe , it's time I step out of this , I shouldn't do all this , I shouldn't already . Shihua , you once hate such people . Now , you shouldn't be one of them . Let's just don't care , don't bother . I'm sorry , I know i'm wrong for this one month . I reflect , & i think , I'm wrong . I shall just believe in , what's yours , will be yours . No point forcing , let's not think so much already .
Tears ah tears , you drop enough already . It's time to stop .
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment