Friday, October 8, 2010

I shouldn't have went , it makes me more confuse ):

Should I feel happy or confuse ? I'm feeling so confuse about everything . Even if one day , there's a chance , will I still dare to trust everything ? After being killed once already ? I'm afraid , real afraid of all these . What if , history repeats ? Once pain , twice stabbed , am I still able to take everything ? Maybe , I've to thanks you , yes , it wasn't a great feeling . Because it makes me stronger . It makes me know , in a relationship , it isn't just happiness all the way . In times to come , you will get killed , & the world just tumble down . But it's alright , treat it as a lesson learnt . Yes , this is too painful to treat it as a lesson , But I got no choice . I got to tell myself , this is the fact , it's happening right now , everything is gone . Learn to accept , I've already got the feeling of being killed , what's more things I couldn't accept ? Indeed , some things is hard , but learn it the hard way . Pay a high price , maybe , things will be better in future . At least , I'm stronger .

Today marks the day of you leaving me , for one month already . In times to come , I hope the pain isn't there anymore . ): This month is the 10th month I've love you . Sigh , accept it shihua ! Be happy , he's once yours . Be happy , he's once your true love .

I did it , I didn't prompt already . Late replies , no replies , it's alright . I know my status now , I couldn't ask for more . I know clearly where I stand , I should have left , far far away . I realise , I don't treat you very well anyway , she will be a better girl , I guess . All the best ! Shihua sincerely bless you .

Yes , I'm a bitch , whatever you all say eh . If I didn't tell him , & let him feel the hurt for a longer time , by then , I will be more than a bitch ! Blame me now ? Please , go & ask him , how many times have I say , IMPOSSIBLE ! So now , my fault ? Uhhuh , I don't give a damn .
& please , stop threatening , if you want to die , go ahead . Don't slit like a xmm , go & jump down . You will die faster . I will give you more money on your funeral ! -'- Don't force me to say everything eh , I know , you're hurt . But sorry , I don't feel good too , nabuey .

No comments:

Post a Comment