Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hey ! :D It's one year with Fatty ! (L) Time flies , he has actually been with us for one year already . Remember the first night he came , I was so afraid x.x For weeks I guess , I even need people to carry him before I dare to go to the toilet . I remember , I started carrying him out of the cage for one day , & then from then on , am not afraid anymore ! (Y) Having Fatty around can be quite fun , though at times , we're piss when he bite this & that . Without him , I guess am still afraid of dogs . Although it has only been a year , but it seems quite long eh . & I must thanks him for being there for me too . Because for that one whole month , I talk to him everything , but am not sure how many percent of it he understand . LOL . I tell him how I feel when am upset during those times . I tell him how happy I feel when am with blahblah ~ The best thing in telling him everything is that , he will never say out everything . HAHA ! :D Although he can't reply , but just by telling , am feeling much better already .I cried to him , I tell him how upset I am when things happen . Even when things happen now , I still tell him things . Hehe . :D Somehow , am already used to having him around at home . & it feels weird not to see him when we're not in SG . ): Kay , shall end here . I love FATTY ! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment