Monday, December 20, 2010

Hey , am bored now . MEH ! I decided to posttt ! <:

Hey , <3 . It has been 2 months & 9 days since we're together . I'm glad , we're still back together , even when it's the 3rd time together . Don't blame yourself or regret for leaving for that one month . Maybe , it isn't a wrong step after all . At least now , we're happier . If you didn't leave , we wouldn't meet so often now . We wouldn't talk so much as compare to last time , or rather , it's me x.x . Hiakhiak , I really appreciate everything you do for me & the book , hoho . It's the first time , a guy do such things for me . <3 Thanks for always being there for me , ever since we're close since I don't know when :x I don't mind if you cannot give me anything , really . Maybe , to you , it's nothing . But to me , it's more than enough already . I appreciate how you spend time travelling to & fro , just to meet me . & sorry , you wasted quite a lot of money on me already . Sorry about that :( Save save okay ! I appreciate , how you always make sure that am alright , & you always know what I'm feeling/thinking . Although , we spend everyday , very very very simple . But it's enough already . Maybe , I don't know how long this will go , but I will hold on no matter what happen . You're the first guy , who make me know , what's love . I never thought , I could cry for a guy . But I did . I never thought , I could get so unhappy because of a guy . But I did . You make me realise a lot . I know , very often , am making you unhappy . Because of things I said , or whatever . I'm sorry . I know , am getting more & more childish . :x I don't know , what makes you love me so much , am such a simple girl & don't even dress up . Who jokes about almost everything , who craps a lot , & like a siao siao one . But this time round , I find myself , being myself , when I'm with you . Maybe like you , you don't know why I love you so much either . I really don't know , but I just love you . You may not be someone who could give me everything , but being with you , I really feel very happy . It just feels so right & it's the first time , I feel like this . I love you ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment