Friday, May 21, 2010

Stop assuming la .
Don't think you know me very well .
If you think you do , let me tell you , you don't .
I wonder why , I was the one who said it , yet I'm unable to do it .
I'm hoping you do the opposite of what I said , but I guess , maybe , it's better ?
Like what you said to me , isn't it ?
It's better , yeah , hell better .
One step of wrong path , cause everything to be so wrong .
Rewind ? Regret ?
I listened to my mp3 songs , & I think back a lot .
What would happen if you didn't have said that ?
Maybe , it's much better .
But , it takes years to build up trust .
& to believe those empty promises once again .
I guess , this is good ?
You have all the things you want , the things you can do .
Being happy is afterall the most important factor , (:
Am i ? o.o I am ?
If I don't xxxxxxx , I won't be typing so much now .
Trying , how hard do we try ?
I ain't ..... ! :(




Hey , cheerup ! (:
I know , you're unhappy .
Don't deny , when I saw you on friday , I know you aren't .
Be honour I text you on the spot okay . Cheerup! (:



You might or might not see this ,
but thanks for all this while .
Being there for me whenever I need someone , thanks aye .
& really , thanks for trusting me so much -winks-
Haha , I can hack into your ehhem acc x.x
Moneymoney ! :D Hohoho !
Really thanks a lot uh ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment