Monday, May 3, 2010

If you don't want to bother. Then don't.
Maybe it's really gameover .
There's a lie in believe,
a over in lover,
a us in trust,
a if in life.
Maybe what's over is over.
You think I don't want again?
I tried! But did u see it? No!
You think you are the only one being sad, thinking so much?
I am too!
I even ask you to not think too much,
but what I get?
I'm thinking alot too, you care?
Everyone do make mistake,
but giving a second chance isn't easy.
You aren't the one trusting so much,
yet falling so hard. I always believe you won't say that.
But I was eventually wrong, you said it.
Didn't you said it was a better way for both of us?
Yeah, I tried saving it, by asking, is this the only way?
But you made up your mind.
Now you say, you want it back?
Am I someone who you think it's better to let go then let go?
Now you want it back, I should follow suit?
Yeah I still love.
But so what? When the ending is you will fall hard again.
I was so wrong, to believe so hard.
Hais, take a break?
But I don't know why, I still feel like chatting with you everytime I online.
But you don't seems to want it.
So I decided, not to anymore.
I know I can't, but I will try.
I believe if you want to chat with me,
you will take the initiative.
If you don't want, it's okay.
Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment