skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Smileeeeeeey!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
I got a lot to post, or rather, it should be a long post.
But somehow, it didn't.
I'm lazy to post.
Or rather, posting out doesn't help either.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
我是Shihuazxc! {♥}
View my complete profile
Tagboard
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Blog Archive
►
2010
(47)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(16)
▼
December
(14)
REVENGE! I will never understand, I WILL NEVER EVER!
WTFUCK! My fault to be scare of dogs?Nabei! Do you...
Sometimes, keeping inside is better than saying ou...
Not all scars shows. Not all wound heals. Sometime...
Everything seems so weird.Everything just looks li...
Somehow, i feel that, it's indirectly saying, it's...
Some words, doesn't have to be said.):):):):):
Gabriel,Dbz! ;Sorry aye! Just now couldn't pei you...
Remember by heart! Shihua is SELFISH!Shihua will n...
I got a lot to post, or rather, it should be a lon...
I don't know why, i'm having such feelings.I need ...
I don't know. I don't know.I couldn't do it, serio...
We drifted during this holidays , you should know ...
Heyzxc!Seriously , pissed ! Think about what you s...
►
November
(2)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment