Saturday, December 19, 2009

Everything seems so weird.
Everything just looks like a dream.
I've just woke up from the dream.
& realise, it's all a dream.
I don't know how to describe/say.
Somehow, it's weird.
I read the chat log, the twist & turn words.
Which to believe?
What can i do? In order to run away from all this?


It seems to be under control, i don't like.


& don't threatened me! If you think that gonna work,
let me tell you, it doesn't!
I don't like to be threatened!
I don't like to be shouted!
In fact, i HATE it!


Somehow, it doesn't had an impact on me already.
Why? Maybe because of what she once said.
Even if it does, it's all too late to say.

Are you always using all these tricks?
It doesn't make me feel like it. Seriously.

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE DURING CHRISTMAS!
HAPPY BO? -'-
Nabeichaocheebye!
Fuckcare!

No comments:

Post a Comment