Saturday, July 24, 2010

DRINK DRANK DRUNK ! (Y)

This should be a long post .
But what for type so long ? It's useless already .
So live with it . Get things clear .
Say things straight .
Everything would be better ! (Y)
Im getting used to everything .
Since , it isn't the first time . Remember ?
You can do it , Im pretty sure , I can too ! :D
Remember , the last time , I give in , I make the first move .
This time round , I ain't going to do it .
Since you aren't caring so much , why should I ? :D
Gone , takecare .


Thanks clique & people .
Especially Lesbo! <3
Thanks for being there for me ever since I know you .
Though , it isn't a very long period of time , but me love you yo ! :D
LESBO! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment