Heyczxzx! My private blog!
But it's not private. Okay , i know you won't understand , know why ?
Because i don't understand too . -.-
No link , catch no balls , whatever . =/
Talking to Yongteck yesterday , end up , talk & talk . & talk till his love & my mum .
Yes , memories flash back . I think about that moment , the fear came back .
I thought , it was over already , no more no more .
I move on already , but somehow , i didn't . I'm still thinking about it .
The same feeling came back , i think about it till 5 plus .
I was wondering , it's easy to ask people not to bother about what others say .
But it's hard to do it myself . Today , someone said to me ,
"so old already , still keep with mother drinking old milk."
At that moment , i find that sentence very insulting .
I feel like shouting at her , but i know , i can't .
It would cause a big problem for sure . & we're going abroad tgt soon .
So what if i'm still sticking with my mum ? & not going out with friends ?
You doesn't understand the fear in me . One is enough .
At that moment last year , i told myself , i don't want to be blame .
I will stay at home more often , rot at home or w/e .
Yes , i done it , but it wasn't what i really want .
But i couldn't do anything , i don't want that sucky feeling again .
I know towards my dad , i didn't treat him the same .
Because , the thing is still in me . I couldn't forgive & forget . I couldn't !
Maybe , it's the truth . Or maybe not . But how can i know ?
I really hope to know . Yes , so what if i want myself to believe you're not those kind ?
The feeling , which nobody knows , nobody understand ~
Yesterday night , the unexplainable fear came back to me . At that moment .
But yet , i was down & found no one . But thanks yongteck aye !
I promsie i will dedicate a post for you aye . I shall post it here (:
T.Yongteck
Actually , i don't know how to start -.-
But thanks for all these while aye .
Wheneven i need help or need someone to talk to , you will always accompany me (:
Ever since i know you , we seems to talk a lot . Rubbish & w/e . :D
Yeah , we once quarrel . We insult & all that . Harsh words all came out .
& we said bye . But end up , we said , to be back jie/di again (:
I never regret knowing you (:
Though sometimes you damn qian da! :D
Your words always makes me realise a lot :D Just like my thinking towards JIEDILIAN! HAHAHA! Thanks for yesterday aye! Study hard next year! (:
Bestdidi! :D
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment